Thursday, September 22, 2011

Realplayer is my deafault media player , but i want Windows Media Player to be my default player. How do i?

change it?Realplayer is my deafault media player , but i want Windows Media Player to be my default player. How do i?
Go to the Start Menu, then go to the Control Panel and open the Add/Remove Programs List. Next, click %26quot;Set Program Access and Defaults%26quot;, and check Windows Media Player as your default.



Also, open WMP and go to Tools %26gt; Options. On the %26quot;File Types%26quot; tab, make sure all the right file types you want it to be the default for are checked, and then click Apply.



That should fix it so that files will open in WMP.Realplayer is my deafault media player , but i want Windows Media Player to be my default player. How do i?
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/271949