Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change this default?

I am downloading mp3's online and everytime I click the link to download the file it automatically brings up another webpage and starts a Quicktime player on that page. A popup window to %26quot;Save%26quot; the file does not popup. My boyfriend's computer does have the popup to save the file and download it plays on Windows Media Player. How do I keep the file from going automatically to Quicktime player on the webpage without removing Quicktime.How do I change this default?
Right click on one of your music files, then left click properties. It will have a tab that says %26quot;opens with%26quot; click on change, then it should list windows media player as an option. then below there's a box that says always use this program to open this kind of file, put a check mark in by clicking on it, and voila! all ur mp3 files will be associated with whatever player use chooseHow do I change this default?
Off the top of my head I don't know but you could right click the link and use Save target as
  • name your fish
  • purchase petri oil
  •