Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Media Player classic into default player?

I know this is kind of a stupid question but somehow I can't change my file to open media player classic as the default player instead of Nero Showtime. I couldn't figure out how to do it and would like to ask someone here to tell me step by step on what to do. Any suggestions will be appreciated.Media Player classic into default player?
1.) go to your video file

2.) hold down shift and press right-click button on the mouse

3.) choose open with...

4.) (a dialog box will come up) check the box that says %26quot;use this program for this type of file%26quot;

5.) then select your proogram, if your program is not there, you may browse through it

6.) then ok.Media Player classic into default player?
Right click on your media file and choose to open with, and then choose program at the bottom. Next browse for the MPC exe and set it and tic the use this to open this file.
  • server
  • female barber
  •