Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change my computers default Music player from Nero back to Windows to play online Mp3s songs?

I tried this: Pick the song that you want to play. Right click on the song and click open with then choose program. A pop up will come up and list programs. At the bottom of that list there should be an unchecked box that says mark as default. Check it and choose Windows Media player from the list, no results,it keeps going back to nero.How do I change my computers default Music player from Nero back to Windows to play online Mp3s songs?
well thats easy....just go to your mp3 files or just select one song then right click it then select properties and then on the general then change on the open with column just select either winamp,windows media or nero.then click apply..youre all set...