Thursday, September 22, 2011

Help i cant open up online video clips with my media player 10?

At first i had clicked on open files and then clicked dont ask again but now i want to change it back to save files to computer but that window doesnt show up anymore, how do i change that? As well my media player 10 doesnt show online video clips for some reason since i downloaded itunes but have my media player as my default for videos. please help me?Help i cant open up online video clips with my media player 10?
Go to your internet settings from control panel, network internet settings, internet options, security, internet, custom settings, scroll down to dislay video and animation that does not use external media player, enable it, make sure display mixed content is checked too. The other option is to go into your browser settings and change how to open files and what to do with them there.



Hope this helpsHelp i cant open up online video clips with my media player 10?
just use this as it is the best around and free http://www.videolan.org
  • down payment on a house
  • multiple tables
  •