Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do i make Quicktime my default player?

I have the windows media player as my default player but want to change it to quicktime playerHow do i make Quicktime my default player?
I agree Quicktime is the best and WMP is the worst. If you want it to play all media extensions, you will need to buy or upgrade to Quicktime Pro-This is what professionals use and it will play all media extensions cleanly and clearly.



In general you need to set the defaults to quicktimeHow do i make Quicktime my default player?
whatever! yuck!



ok so go to windows media player and click on properties in the tool bar. then find where it has automaticlly selected itself to be your default player and uncheck it.



Then go to that lamer quicktime program you want as the default player and look in the options button and make it your default player for all media types.



I for one am a winamp fan!