Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to change the symbol for mp3 files?

Recently I've gotten a few different media players. Real, creative, quick time. But I prefer Windows media player. But when I set Windows media player as default player the symbol on mp3 or wma files doesn't show the windows media player logo, which I like. How do I change it back?How to change the symbol for mp3 files?
Don't just set media player as the default player. Do that but do this as well...

Right click on a .wma file. At the top where it says opens with...click on change. Make that windows media player. apply the settings.



See if that does any good.How to change the symbol for mp3 files?
Open an Explorer window, goto a folder where you have an MP3 file, right click the file then select properties. From there you should see a change icon button. Have fun
  • bacteria grows
  • drawing a circle
  •