Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I make my mp3's default to media player?

I let a friend use my computer. He changed all my songs to itunes. So when I click on one it opens in itunes. How do I change it back so they go to Windows Media Player? Right now I have to right click then select play with Media Player. Thank you!How do I make my mp3%26039;s default to media player?
right click on the file%26gt; open with%26gt; choose program from list%26gt; wmp%26gt; check the %26quot;do this action always%26quot; %26gt; openHow do I make my mp3%26039;s default to media player?
Click once on the mp3 file to highlight it. Click on %26quot;Tools%26quot; on menu bar at top. Click %26quot;Folder Options%26quot;, Click %26quot;File Type%26quot;, Cick %26quot;MP3 file%26quot;, Click %26quot;Change%26quot; and then select Media Player.How do I make my mp3%26039;s default to media player?
Windows has set the default mp3 to play in iTunes. To change this back to previous state, just right-click you mp3 and select %26quot;Open with...%26quot; and just look for Windows Media Player.



Click Select and click OK, Windows then will restore back to WMM.



This will only create a temporary association with the default Media Player fr Windows. It will not restore until you remove iTunes permanently.



Hope this helps.
  • Web host apache windows XP
  • extension to sqltableprovider
  •