Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change the colour scheme of Windows Media Player 11?

I can't seem to figure out how to change the backround colour of the player and also the visualisations; before when I had WMP10, I somehow managed to change the %26quot;bars and waves - Scope%26quot; to green (from default colour) but I can't seem to figure out how to do it for WMP11, which I just upgraded to today. I also managed to change the backround colour to black, and also changed the text colour, the text of all music videos etc as you would see it in the library, know what I mean? Can anyone help?.....How do I change the colour scheme of Windows Media Player 11?
Go to %26quot;now playing%26quot;



under exatly %26quot;now playing%26quot;

it has a little white thing with lines. .



click it and go to

%26quot;enhancements%26quot;



then %26quot;color chooser%26quot;