Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Can I change my default settings?How?

I presently have VLC media player as my default when i download videos but i want to change it to Windows Media Player if possible because when i burn my videos,it don't show on our DVD player...

Can i change my default settings?And how do i go about doing it?

thanksCan I change my default settings?How?
To change default media player using Vista go on your Start menu and select Default Programs and you will be able to change your default media player and default for other programs.Can I change my default settings?How?
I don't understand your problem clearly, but if you just want to burn your videos to DVD to play well on your DVD player, you don't need to change any setting, you just need to use a right software, you can try RZ DVD Creator, it can directly convert any videos to standard video dvd and burn to any dvd disc(DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, etc), and the burned standard video dvd can be played well on DVD player. You can yahoo or google search and download RZ DVD Creator, easy to use, hope it can help you.Can I change my default settings?How?
Try Leawo DVD Creator! I think it is the easiest software to burn video to dvd i have ever tried.Download Leawo Free DVD Creator here:

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG Wish it can help, good luck!