Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I chose Real player to play the movie clift from the internet instead of windows media player ?

I tried to change the setting to let the Real Player to play the movie clifts which down load in the internet. The default program is always

to use Windows media player to open it when the files finish to down

load to my computer. Please help me out. Thanks.How do I chose Real player to play the movie clift from the internet instead of windows media player ?
Hi,



Don't just double click the movie as this will open the default player. If you have the other player already installed, try right-clicking the movie and see if you get the option to %26quot;Open with Real-Player%26quot; or something similar. If not, then after you right click go to %26quot;Open With...%26quot; and pick the program you like from the list that comes up.How do I chose Real player to play the movie clift from the internet instead of windows media player ?
delete wmp,its not a very good media player anyway