Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I make Windows Media Player the default for playing files on my web browser?

I am trying to listen to some sounds clips on the internet. The files won't play because the format won't work with Quicktime. I opened up Windows Media Player, went to options, and changed Windows to be the default for all file types. I then closed my browser and opened it back up but it still showed that Quicktime %26quot;Q%26quot; with a question mark in the middle. How can I change my browswer (Firefox) to where it will play files with Windows without having to delete Quicktime from my computer. By the way, here are the sound clips I'm trying to hear just so you can get an idea of what the problem is.



http://www.kleinpickups.com/p-77-s-5-scoHow do I make Windows Media Player the default for playing files on my web browser?
Tools/Options/Applications