Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change my computers main "music/video player"...?

I had Windows Media Player as my default player...but somehow it switched to Quicktime..?

How can I switch it back to Windows Media Player?

PLEASE HELP ASAP!How do I change my computers main %26quot;music/video player%26quot;...?
Right click on a media file and select open with and select WMP.How do I change my computers main %26quot;music/video player%26quot;...?
I'm not sure if this will work but try right clicking on a a video, select open with, then Windows Media Player. I think a message will come up saying 'Windows Media Player is not your default player for videos, would you like to make it your default player' or someting like that. Hope this helped.
  • database
  • howtogetevenwithyourex
  •