Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you change your default player?

Okay...So I got this new drive called Nero (It comes automatically with the drive) and when I went to this site (Beemp3 er watever it is) and when I would click %26quot;Download%26quot; I could download the songs to my computer in %26quot;My Music%26quot; then when I opened up Windows Movie Maker, then I could use the song for slideshows and such...well...my dad changed my %26quot;Default player%26quot; (he didnt really explain WHAT he did...) to Windows MEDIA player...and now when I go to the site to download music the little box that pops up and has the options to %26quot;open%26quot; or %26quot;save%26quot; doesnt come up...it just takes me to windows media player and plays the song. And when I click %26quot;Add to Library-Currently playing track%26quot; I think it might put the song in %26quot;My Documents%26quot; but it just puts it somewhere in the Windows Media Music list...so I can't put any more songs on windows movie maker...I tried EVERYTHING but apparently they don't exist in %26quot;My Computer%26quot; and all those files but the music exist in the Windows Media Player Files....so idk how to move the songs I want into %26quot;My Music%26quot; folder...please help... :(How do you change your default player?
right click on the file...open with%26gt;chose program%26gt;(duhh chose the program)%26gt;check the box that say open all er sumti files with this programHow do you change your default player?
%26quot;Always use the selected program to open this kind of file%26quot; is what he's looking for. If you check mark this, then the program you select will always open that type of file