Thursday, September 22, 2011

I can't play my videos taken on my mobile on Windows Media Player.....?

When I transfer my videos, taken on my Nokia N95, to my Laptop, they play by default in Nokia Multimedia Player.



I tried changing this to Windows Media Player on properties%26gt;opens with%26gt;Windows media player.



However, it won't play when i try and play it this way, a message says:

%26quot;The selceted file has an extension (.mp4) that is not recognized by Windows Media Player, but the player may still be able to play it. Because the extension is unknown by the Player, you should be sure that the file comes from a trustworthy source.

Do you want the Player to try to play this content?%26quot;



I click yes, and nothing plays.



Any ideas how I can get around this, as I want to then burn these videos onto a DVD.



Many thanks.I can%26039;t play my videos taken on my mobile on Windows Media Player.....?
http://www.videolan.org/

download this it plays everythingI can%26039;t play my videos taken on my mobile on Windows Media Player.....?
download codecs xvid, divx, or vlc media player.

windows media player play's nothing without proper %26quot;drivers%26quot; or codecs.I can%26039;t play my videos taken on my mobile on Windows Media Player.....?
nokia multimedia player uses 3gp format ....try to get a 3gp converter....there plenty of free ones around....use the 3gp converter to convert your files to mpeg or avi....then windows media player will play themI can%26039;t play my videos taken on my mobile on Windows Media Player.....?
youll need a converter to convert them to mpeg or wma or something that will enable windows media player to read it. window media player does not read mp4 files