Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change my music default player?

windows media automatically opens up...I would like my real player to open upHow do I change my music default player?
Right click an mp3 file.

Go to %26quot;open with%26quot;

Choose %26quot;default program%26quot;

Pick Real Player

(if not there as recommended program browse for it)



Do the same for any other file type you want RP to be the default for.



regards,

Philip THow do I change my music default player?
easy :)



just when u come to open the song , right click on it and chose ( open with ) then ( chose default program ) after that chose the program that u want it to be the default program ( as u said real player ) then check the box that said ( Always use the selected program to open this kind of file ) and press OK .



DONE



Enjoy :)