Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Can I change the media player that opens with the Media button on my keyboard?

I recently downloaded the Zune software so I could transfer files to my Xbox 360. I don't like the Zune layout so I want to us Windows Media Player, I haven't got Zune set as the default program for any files. How can I set it so when I press the Media button on the Logitech keyboard it opens WMP like it always used to!Can I change the media player that opens with the Media button on my keyboard?
Unless there's a software installed and enabling you to customize your keyboard keys and shortcut or programmable macros function.



Normally on expensive keyboard.

Or unless you're using G15 Keyboard or Wave Keyboard from Logitech.



http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboa



Ht2č„´Can I change the media player that opens with the Media button on my keyboard?
The Media button opens whatever your default media player is, so all you have to do is set that to Windows Media Player.

You get there by going Control Panel %26gt; Add/Remove Programs %26gt; Set Program Defaults (on the left side navigation)

Report Abuse