Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do i set i tunes as my default player on my comp?

It was like that but I accidentally put windows media player as my default just now and I need to know how to change it backHow do i set i tunes as my default player on my comp?
lol i just changed mine a second ago. go to %26quot;Set Program Access and Defaults%26quot; on your computer and it would show your default player preference. Simply click on iTunes and save. =)How do i set i tunes as my default player on my comp?
hi,



usually u get the icon of the application associated with corresponding file. what u need to do is.....



right click on the file %26gt; left click on 'Open with...'

now a new box will appear in front of you select the 'i Tunes' option (left click once and it will get highlighted) %26gt; and prior clicking on ok at the bottom put a tick mark next to the message 'Always use the selected program to open this kind of file'



Click Okay.......



It's Done.



Cheers!!!