Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My girlfriend's Zune player has taken over my computer. How do I go back to using another media player?

How do I change the default media player? How do i make my music files not automativally open the Zune software?My girlfriend%26039;s Zune player has taken over my computer. How do I go back to using another media player?
for most media players there is an option to select the file types for which you want it to be the default player.



for example, in windows media player go to tools %26gt; options %26gt; and go to the file types tab. there you will find a check list for different file types. there you can select the file types you want.





or you can right click on a media file, and go to 'open with...' then select the application you want to open it with, and check the option for 'always use the selected program to open this kind of file.'
  • Snake Bite Treatment
  • bird
  •