Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I change the default player in vista?

I have Win. Media Player 11 as my default I want to change it to my WinAmp How do I do this? I am using Vista i tried the default programs but it keeps reverting back to the W.M.11 player this is getting really frustrating.How can I change the default player in vista?
Go to Windows Media Player - Tools - Options - File Types



Up there just reselect the ones that you don't want media player to be default player for.



or

goto control panel%26gt; add or remove program there under

set program access and default



custom



and select winamp or other as urs default programHow can I change the default player in vista?
heyyyyyy,



that's what I was going to say!





(good job though)How can I change the default player in vista?
Go to Windows Media Player - Tools - Options - File Types



Up there just reselect the ones that you don't want media player to be default player for.



Same thing for winamp, just open it's property and select file types you want it to be default player for.