Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I make iTunes my default media player without changing that of the other users on my computer?

Other users on my computer use Windows Media Player, but i use iTunes. How can I change itunes to my default player without changing the setting for other users?How can I make iTunes my default media player without changing that of the other users on my computer?
Hello luigi!



Try this:



Open iTunes.

From the Edit menu, choose Preferences.

Click the Advanced button and then click the General tab.

Click %26quot;Use iTunes as the default player for all audio files%26quot; to select this option.



Luigi, you should be aware that deselecting this option tells Windows to use the default application you used before iTunes.



Using Set Program Access and Defaults application



Click the Start button, point to All Programs, then click Set Program Access and Defaults



The Set Program Access and Defaults window appears.



Click the arrow to the right of Custom.



Under the %26quot;Choose a default media player:%26quot; heading, click iTunes.



Click OK.



Hope this helps!