Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the default media player back to Windows Media Player on my computer?

Go to start menu. click set program access and defaults. once it's opened, click on the expand arrow under custom. under %26quot;choose a default media player%26quot; select windows media player. click ok, and you're done!How do I change the default media player back to Windows Media Player on my computer?
unistall any other programs that are used to play media. it should ask you if you want Windows Media to be your default player. you say yes and there you have it.How do I change the default media player back to Windows Media Player on my computer?
Open windows media player , on the top bar , go to 'tools','options','file types' and tick the ones you want WMP to open as the default player . That should solve it for you .How do I change the default media player back to Windows Media Player on my computer?
it helps to know which version you have but normally, you just Open Windows Media Player



click on %26quot;Tools%26quot; and select %26quot;Options%26quot;



Click the tab called %26quot;File Types%26quot;



Click the %26quot;Select All%26quot; button



click %26quot;Ok%26quot;