Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I change my default player on Lime wire?

I was aswered on how I could change my default player to windows media player instead of I tunes but I do not know where I'm supposed to right click? can someone please give me some more details? Thank you soooooo muchHow can I change my default player on Lime wire?
right click on the song you want to play, then go to %26quot;open with%26quot; then choose the media player you always want to use, click the box at the bottom asking if you want this to be your default program for these types of files and click %26quot;ok%26quot;, then you should be set. if you dont want to use the limewire media player ever then go to the limewire settings and turn the player off from there. if you dont turn it off, no matter what default player you choose, if you launch a song from limewire it will use its player.