Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Changing default media player?

This is my computer:

http://www.technologyguide.com/assets/X-



Did you notice the buttons at the top left of the photo?



Well, one of them is for media. It works perfect other than whenever I press it it opens Windows Media Player, but I want it to open iTunes. How can I change this?



P.s. I have Windows Vista Premium.Changing default media player?
You have to change your default media player. Pop in a CD then when the window that pops up asking about what you want to do with the CD go to iTunes. Then, iTunes will automatically ask you if you want to set this as your default media player. select yes and check the box for do not ask again. if that does not work I am really sorry but it worked for my computer so I hope it works for you, too.
  • hosting
  • give healthy recipes
  •