Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I make zune my default media player and change limewire to not be???

Alright, i down loaded zune and limewire. I wanna drag stuff from limewire to zune. But I need to make zune my default media player. For some reason It wont let me drag music from limewire to zune. I went to set programs and went through and it wont give me the option....so how do I get zune as default instead of limewire?? Thanks.How do I make zune my default media player and change limewire to not be???
there might be a way to do it in options.

Another, less efficient way, would be to right click on a music file (like an MP3). Then go to OPEN WITH... Then find Zune, and on that same screen, check the box that says %26quot;Use this program every time to open this type of file%26quot;. (it doesnt say that exactly, but you will know what i mean.

This should work on WINDOWS XP, if you are using a different system, i cant help you. try the Zune website mayb?