Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to change my Default Media Player?

I accidentally put my Windows Movie Maker as my Default Media Player, by accidentally clicking %26quot;Use this program for these types of files%26quot;, and I was opening a video up. Now i can't seem to change it. I opened up Windows Media Player and went to tools, settings, then file types, and then selected %26quot;all%26quot;, and then i tried it but still came up with Windows Movie Maker, and also had an error saying it can't play the movie or whatever. Help, please?How to change my Default Media Player?
right click on a media file, select %26quot;open with%26quot; and then go through the same process you described to change the default playerHow to change my Default Media Player?
in windows xp looking Set Program Access and Defaults in start menu



in vista looking in start menu Default Programs