Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change my default media player from Windows Media to SonicStage?

I have Limewire, and the only way to transfer the songs I get from there is to have SonicStage set as the media player for launching songs. I had figured it out the first time I installed SonicStage on my computer, but since then, my harddrive ha crashed twice due to mechanical problems.



I have already tried the following:

-trying to change the settings through the %26quot;change defaults%26quot; button in the start menu

-searched SonicStage %26quot;tools%26quot; and %26quot;options%26quot; to no avail

-searched all over Limewire, and got zipHow do I change my default media player from Windows Media to SonicStage?
right click on the file you want to open with sonicstage, then click open with %26gt; then chose program ... then select sonic stage (you may need to browse) and remember to check %26quot;always use the selected program to open this kind of file%26quot;How do I change my default media player from Windows Media to SonicStage?
Right click on a media file that you want to be associtated with SonicStage, Select %26quot;Open With%26quot; then %26quot;Choose Program...%26quot; Select SonicStage from the list and click %26quot;Always use the selected program to open this kind of file%26quot;
  • finding duvet covers
  • business hosting
  •