Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change from Real Player to Win Media Player as default.?

Left click on Start

Left click on Set Program Access and Defaults

Left click on the down arrows to the right of Custom

Click the radio button in front of Windows Media Player

Left click the OK buttonHow do I change from Real Player to Win Media Player as default.?
I myself, right click on the file i want to open with WMP and click %26quot;properties%26quot; and you will see a button that says %26quot;open with..%26quot;How do I change from Real Player to Win Media Player as default.?
Open The Windows Media Player and then go to the Tools Menu and click on Option

After that go the File Types Tab after that click on the Select All Button .

This works on Windows Media Player 11 , and i think it will work on WMP 10 .

But as you know ,you can't play the real files on the windows media player .

I hope my answer was useful for u .

Regards...
  • really bad attitude
  • grey hair
  •