Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change my DEFAULT media player to Winamp instead of the Yahoo it currently is on computer?

BOTH are installed on my computer but all new files are automatically saved as Yahoo files, when I would like them recognized as Winamp files, to be played in Winamp. Thanks!How do I change my DEFAULT media player to Winamp instead of the Yahoo it currently is on computer?
In winxp, right click a media file you want to open with winamp, click properties then in the second or third line it says %26quot;Opens with:%26quot; and to the right of that is a button that says %26quot;change%26quot; click %26quot;change%26quot; and select the winamp executeable file.How do I change my DEFAULT media player to Winamp instead of the Yahoo it currently is on computer?
Okay...go to the control pannel on your computer.



Click on Add or reomove programs.



On the left hand side at the bottom click the Set program acess and defults



Click custom



Go down to media palyer and select the one you want to be the defult palyer



Easy, right?