Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I make VLC my default media player? I just changed it to microsoft player and want to change it back.?

Went into delete programmes but don't see windows media player anywhere. Can't find anywhere to reset VLC to default palyer.



Please help!!



thanksHow can I make VLC my default media player? I just changed it to microsoft player and want to change it back.?
Find one of the files you want to open with VLC, right click on it, and select 'Open with....%26quot; from the menu. You will get a list of possible programs you can use to open that file. Select the VLC player from the list. Depending on the version of Windows you have, there will either be a line at the bottom that says %26quot;choose program%26quot; or %26quot;Always use this program to open this type of file%26quot;. If it says %26quot;Choose Program%26quot;, click on that to get the %26quot;Always use this program....%26quot; option.



After selecting VLC, check the %26quot;Always use this program....%26quot; option, and click OK. This will change the default program to VLC for all programs of that type (file extension).



If needed, repeat this process with any other file types (extensions) you want to have open in VLC.How can I make VLC my default media player? I just changed it to microsoft player and want to change it back.?
i dont know