Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change my default media player to ITUNES?

Right now it is realplayer. I also have some songs from another download site other than ITUNES, how do I add these to my Nano without erasing all the current songs?? I think changing my default player to itunes will do it, but I'm not sure how to??How do I change my default media player to ITUNES?
Okay I can help ya man! What your going want to do is open itunes. Now go to Edit, top left corner, click the Advanced tab. Now look dowwn and you should see a check box that says %26quot; Warn me if itunes is not the default player for audio files%26quot; Now that needs to be selected. Now press, %26quot;ok%26quot; Then close itunes music library. Open it again and you should see a new window that has an option of where audio files should be played and then select Itunes and your good!How do I change my default media player to ITUNES?
Why would you want to make itunes your default player. Why don't you just piss on you keyboard while your at it...