Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I make VLC my default media player?

I want it to be the one that plays videos by default and not windows media player, how can I change this?How can I make VLC my default media player?
The answer you got is absolutely right.

What you can do to make sure, go to wmp options file types and unsellect them all. Now you have VLC defenately as your default.

Good choice by the way. I am using Gomplayer, not because it is better, but because I was using gomplayer already for a while and knew how it all worked before I heard about VLC. player

I tried it of course and liked it tooHow can I make VLC my default media player?
press right click on your mouse and it will show properties and prees the word change and switch it from windows media player to VLC and all the similiar format will be open using VLC...