Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I change my default windows media player to real player?

Right click on a song (or whatever file you want to always open with real player), click open with, click real player, check the box down the bottom (always open this type of file with....)How can I change my default windows media player to real player?
ask the weirdo lol . She only appears for you to annoys others..



her and her multiple accounts just deleted my previous answer to you/





So where is ms knowit all aka ridiculous name and avatar//



of course ..the vikingwannabe lol..



She is complemented me so much with such unrequired love.............I do not give a about her. But life brings you with mentally unstable people...



She is just in love with me .........but ..am not ...poor thing...to be that obsessed...there is a mental disorder in there.



Previous answer : you have to look at the whole chart and THERE are some indications alright.



But Vikingwannabe reported with her multiple accounts lol



she is not 3 peas in a pod but about 50 sardines in a can :-)

I would not say Scorpio as general from what I see lol ! )



now am a stalker of hers lol..........deeply disturbing...

......................................?br>


but hey publicity is good !!! lol... good and bad lol !