Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change my default music player from Musicmatch Jukebox to Windows media Player I run windows xp sp2?

Here are the instructions from Microsoft.How do I change my default music player from Musicmatch Jukebox to Windows media Player I run windows xp sp2?
1. click on %26quot;START%26quot;

2. click on %26quot;Set Program Access and Defaults%26quot;

3. click on %26quot;Custom%26quot; and then click the little circle with the 2 down arrows to the right of the %26quot;Custom%26quot; button.

4. Scroll down to %26quot;Choose a Default Media Player%26quot; and click on %26quot;Windows Media Player%26quot;

5. click %26quot;OK%26quot; and you should be set!!!.



Step 3 and 4 are clicked in the little circle to the left (sorry about that).



Be aware that there are some little square boxes to the right of all the options, and if you would like to allow access to other applications make sure there is a green tick inside the box %26quot;by clicking in the box%26quot;



Hope this helps ;-).