Thursday, June 2, 2011

Question is related to Computer, Plz Check details, How I can make windows media player as default media ?

1. Whenever I download any media files- i.e. Video or Audio MP3, from the internet it檚 downloading in PHP format?how can I change this to default media player format (wmv) to open the file soon after download. I mean I want the files should download on its original format not by PHP something

2. How can I create passwords for folders? How can I create passwords for the folders which saved on external hard disk drive?



Advance Thanks to AllQuestion is related to Computer, Plz Check details, How I can make windows media player as default media ?
-Right Click on your Start Menu Taskbar

-properties

-Start Menu TAB

-Customize

-Advanced TAB

-Scroll Near the END

CHECK BOX [Set Program Acess and Defaults]



Once you check click Ok and Save your way Out of the Menus.



Click Start and you will see the menu on your side, and

Click Custom.



CHOOSE Default Media Player



and Select WMP





M4nd0