Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change my default audio player? I have windows XP?

Now, when I open an audio file it automatically uses the Windows Media Player. I want to change it to the Real Player. How do I change this?

Thank youHow do I change my default audio player? I have windows XP?
right click the sound file type u want to change like if u want an mp3 right click on any mp3 u have the select properties under the general tab where it says open with click change and select the audio program u want to open itHow do I change my default audio player? I have windows XP?
open your Real media player Via the start menu, find the options menu for Real Media player once it has opened. in there you should be able to go through the tabs to find the section where you select what files are played via RMP and you should also be able to select it as your default player...



i also suggest that you go and download the K-lite media Codec Pack. it is amazing if you watch video's on your comp... if your using it for music, i still prefer my good old winamp... :)