Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change the default music player on my comp?

I'm sure it's a silly question, but I'd like to change my music player to windows media and I'm clueless as to how to do this. It's currently rhapsody and it loads way too slow. Thank you in advance for your help!How do I change the default music player on my comp?
If you're using Vista, you can also go to the control panel, then programs, then default programs.How do I change the default music player on my comp?
Right click on a music file so you get the pop up menu. Choose open with, then choose the bottom selection %26quot;Choose Program%26quot;. In there, choose to open with Media Player, and check the box at the bottom that says Always open with...... Then press okay and you'll be set.How do I change the default music player on my comp?
there should be a part where it allows you to change to the one you want what windows are u using?

i will check up on that for you and hope we can solf the problem for you
  • long hair cut
  • myspace generators
  •