Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I make a certain media player my default player?

I want to make WinAmp my default player on my computer, but right now Windows Media Player seems to be the default. How can I change this? Through the Control Panel?



By the way, I'm using Windows XP.How do I make a certain media player my default player?
no , you have to go to the file

for example a music file

and then make right click in the icon of the sound

and look for properties in the list and make a click

then in the GENERAL tap

look for a big botton that say CHANGE

click on it

and then choose the program that you want it to be your defoult for the kind of file



NOte: all files similar to the one , are also going to change to the same settings that you are changingHow do I make a certain media player my default player?
Go to control panel...add remove programs...on the left there is a tab to set defaults.How do I make a certain media player my default player?
yes somewhere in there in settings in sound and audio you can uncheck MP and use winamp, try advanced settings